04 November 2009

Almost...but Not Quite

So, my mom bought the boys Bob and Larry t-shirts (you know, the tomato and the cucumber from VeggieTales) a while back, but they were super huge so I put them away for when the boys would be big enough to wear them.

Well, today, they were playing in their room when Zeke suddenly burst out of the room at full speed, ran up to me and exclaimed, "Mommy! Larry shirt! Larry shirt!" So I told him to go get it so I could see, and he came back asking to put it on, followed closely by Deacon, who was toting the Bob shirt, looking super pleased with himself.

Clearly, not quite enough time has passed yet...


They were so happy to find them and put them on I couldn't make them take them back off. Besides, I think they look super cute in super big shirts. I'm also impressed that I managed to get that picture taken before they both ran at me and the camera. Maybe getting some good pictures for the Christmas cards won't be so hard this year.

3 comments:

Ells said...

They are soooo cute, Beth!

Anonymous said...

I love the shirts, but what is dangling from Zeke's hand? I love that you are doing a posting everyday. We just love your blog!
Aunt Lorrie

Miss Hannah said...

The oversized shirts are adorable on them. Makes you realize that even though they are growing up they're still little guys!
And remember that little guys can do big things too.