01 November 2012

Let's Try This Instead

So, I did a terrible job blogging every day Josh was gone this past month.  Especially the second half of the month, when he was gone almost all of it, and I blogged almost none of it.  I think I got here one day.  So, to sort of "make up" for it, I've decided to do NaBloPoMo again (NAtional BLOg POsting MOnth)!  If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog, you'll see that I even put up the offical NaBloPoMo badge for this year.  Right now, I. am. committed.
 
I am also committing to actually sort through all of my pictures that I haven't gone through yet - I'll label, organize, delete, adjust, put on flickr, etc all of my pictures from July through October.  By the time I'm finished I'm sure I'll have to do November's pictures as well, but I am excited.  And also worn out just thinking about it, but it must be done.
 
That being said, I'm off now.  Josh FINALLY made it home this morning, and we have lots of stories to trade about the past few weeks.  You know, us surviving a hurricane to end all hurricanes, him throwing a hissy fit in the middle of Yuma, that sort of thing.  Speaking of the hurricane, I'll blog about it later, but we did survive.  We have our power back, and we're doing fine. I took the picture I posted here this morning when I woke up.  I felt it appropriate.  It's a new month, a new beginning, after a rough month, and a rough past couple of days.  See y'all tomorrow with some actual content.

No comments: