27 November 2012

And the Snow Came Down


Well, it snowed today, all day long.  The picture on the left is what it looked like at 8:20 in the morning.  Finn was beside himself with joy, not only at all the snow falling, but at the fact that he got to PLAY IN THE SNOW while we waited for the bus and for a few mintues after.  I was beside myself that I only had to ask him 3 times to put gloves on before he let me put them on him. I was expecting a WAY bigger fight.
 
Then it snowed and snowed and snowed some more.  I think it finally stopped snowing around 4:30 this afternoon.  There wasn't too much accumulation, maybe 2-3 inches, but it was enough to make some of the streets pretty sketchy.  But it was a good day for catching up on TV, doing some laundry, and cooking a big dinner.  Which is why I don't have much else to say, not much else happened.  (And I'm a little distracted by the episode of Parks and Recreation we have on at the moment.)



No comments: