14 November 2008

This Kid Just Kills Me

I am talking about Deacon. Seriously, this kid kills me.


I mean, who just sits in a box on a whim, then makes the Zoolander face?


Or, who can make a mess out of anything they eat, including animal crackers? Quite possibly, one of the neatest, plainest foods on earth (after white rice), Deacon usually needs a bath after eating just one of them.




Obviously, that's not animal crackers. That's him going to town on some honey mustard sauce. Mmm.

My current favorite though, is that he loves beads, but hasn't figured out how to put them around his head yet, so he just sticks them under his chin and hangs out like that.


Deacon is such a sweet, sweet boy, I almost can't stand it. OH! I also thoroughly enjoy it when we're eating and Zeke decides to have some of his drink and Deacon has a mini panic attack. It's as if he's thinking, "WAIT! We're drinking now? Why didn't anyone tell me?!? I can't miss out on the drinking. AHHHHH!" And then he drinks with such ferocity I'm afraid he might hurt something.
I can't wait to see what this kid comes up with next.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love this post!! deacon is so adorable! such a funny boy :)
-Kirsten

Sara said...

Yay Deacon! We love ya kiddo!

Ells said...

So cute! I can't wait to share this with Chad! You've got us laughing out loud over here. :)

Niki said...

Jack is also into things that go around his neck but can't figure it out just yet. He's putting everything around his neck like a scarf, it never goes over his head. Kids are hilarious! And I LOVE ths Zoolander face! Priceless!!
hahahahahahh!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh that Deacon. The Zoolander thing is priceless...Josh used to do that too when he was really little. In fact, I think he might have been the inspiration for the movie.

I can't wait until Deacon and Sam are old enough to play together. The trees they will climb! The mountains of food they will eat! The limbs they will probably break! It's going to be AWESOME.

xo
Linda