02 November 2008

NaBloPoMo

I'm doing it. It is National Blog Posting Month, or NaBloPoMo. The point, I guess, is to commit to writing a post a day for the entire month of November. I've read about it the archives of some more "experienced" bloggers in the past, and I've always been a little curious. My SIL, Linda, told me last night that she's doing it this year, so I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it a go myself. She informs me it's harder than I think, which must mean it's terribly difficult as I can already see it not going well as I am a bit lazy sometimes when it comes to blogging, or really, doing anything on the computer that isn't WoW or spider solitare.
That being said, I am excited to have some kind of goal for the month and I look forward to meeting this challenge. Mind you, not every post is going to be supreme quality. I'm sure there will be days when I just throw up a picture, or a random one line entry about absolutely nothing, but it's going to be fun all the same.
Anyone care to join me?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Aw, I have faith in you, you can do it! I support you. You've seen how random (read: lame) my posts can be... and that's w/o the excuse of writing something everyday...

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it!
You and your boys are special and we enjoy reading about y'all.
Lily's Gramma

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! More Beth, more of the time! You can totally do it and besides, meaningful content is overrated anyway. Who wants to spend every day THINKING? I know *I* don't!

xoxo
Linda

Aubrey Lynn said...

I will jump on the bandwagon with ya!!! I hope I have enough to talk about this whole month!
Love you guys!!!
Aubrey <><