21 January 2011

So, It's Come To This

Deacon's hair is getting pretty long. He does a pretty good job of keeping it out of his eyes, but sometimes there's no controlling it (especially when static takes hold). So, it's come to this:

He actually left that headband elastic thing in for most of the morning. He hasn't let me put on in since, but it worked really well while he was willing to use it.

Also, Finn is a crawling champion now and is everywhere and into everything all at once. He can get from one end of the house to the other end in 5 seconds flat. (That might be an exaggeration.) So, it's come to this:


I usually just put it up when I'm cooking dinner, or when I'm getting Zeke off the bus. Otherwise, I'm not usually far enough away from him that I can't stop him from doing a header down the stairs.

Good times, people. Gooooood times.

1 comment:

Niki said...

3 Very mobile boys.....game on! :-) I'll be thinking of you daily and I try and wrap my head around that being me in a year! hahaha! Love Deacon's hair too!