05 June 2008

If I Were A Female Cartoon Penguin




I would totally have a crush on Midgel. I told this to Josh the other day while we were out for a walk. I think Midgel is just the grooviest. Besides, I just love accents. Josh feels otherwise.




"If I were a female cartoon penguin," he said, "I would have a crush on Fidgel. I mean, just think about all the cool science experiments and things you'd get to do on dates with him."




At least we both agreed that, if we were female cartoon vegetables, we would both have a crush on this guy right here...


That's right, we would both crush on Archibald Asparagus. He is SO the man. Maybe it's his brains, maybe it's his accent, maybe it's that monocle. I don't know. We can't really explain it, but there you have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Midgel!