23 June 2008

America's Next Top Models?

So, after reading Joni's post today and her comment on entering Sammie in Parent's cover model contest, I looked into it and decided to enter the boys, kind of on a whim, and really just for fun. But if you want to "help" you can click on the links below and vote for the boys. I think you just pick a picture of them and rate it. You can rate as many times as you want (I think) and for as many of the pictures you want (I think). Then the kids with the highest ratings or whatever go on the next level etc. I don't expect to make it to the next level as some kids have been on the site for months and we only have a week left of voting. But, what the hey. It's all good fun. So, the first link is for Zeke's pictures and the second is for Deacon's.
I hope they work. Spread the word and vote, vote, vote! I am such a dork.

No comments: