01 November 2013

Let's Talk About NaBloPoMeh

November is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and every November (except for 2011 apparently) I take on this challenge and blog every day for the month. I'd like to say I'm going to do it again this year, but I'm not entire sure I'll be able to get to it every day, and I don't want to make an empty promise.

It's kind of crazy, isn't it? Here I was, thinking that with both Ezekiel and Deacon in school all day long, I'd have PLENTY of time for blogging and sitting at my computer messing with pictures on flickr and what's it. I think I've blogged...well, let's see...I've blogged exactly ONE time since school started. I can't even tell you what all Finn and I have been doing, but apparently we have been busy.


What I really think it is, is that we usually are busy running errands and going to Bible study and what's it in the mornings while it is just the 2 of us (which is easier than when I have the older 2 or even the older 2 and Josh with Finn and me), that by the time I get Finn down for his nap I'm too "tired" to do much of anything but play games on the computer and/or watch TV. It's my downtime too y'all.

So then I think, "Why don't I blog instead of (or before) playing games? I don't know.  I guess because sometimes the blog feels like work. Some days it doesn't occur to me. Sometimes it seems not as necessary since we're around family right now, even if we don't see them all the time. Sometimes it's because blogging reminds me of how far behind I am on organizing my pictures and taking them off my phone/camera, and that IS a chore, so I blow off blogging so I can continue to blow off my pictures.

Well no more! Here's hoping I get to blogging every day this month.  Here's hoping I get my pictures organized both on my computer and on flickr. Here's hoping I also keep up with the household stuff, even as the holiday season begins and accelerates. Pray for me y'all. It's going to be a long month. Hehehe. Now, enjoy this picture of the boys from September, and I'll see you guys tomorrow!




No comments: