14 February 2012

My Valentine to You

My valentine to you is a blog post! Not just any blog post, but a blog post updating you all on what we've been doing the past 2 weeks. Come on, who loves you?

So, what's been going on here in Walterland? Not a whole heck of a lot really. We've all been sick, so we've been laying low. See, first I had this awful head cold. Then Finn and Deacon got it. Deacon did alright with it - it only seemed to affect him for a few days. Finn wasn't so lucky though. After a week of stuffiness, he started coughing. Coughing so bad he was keeping himself (and me) up most of the night. I took him to the doctor's hoping for something to help with the coughing, and found out his head cold was turning into a double ear infection. YES! During the week between trips that Josh was home, he ALSO caught the dang thing. In fact, it got to the point where 2 Sundays ago Zeke went to church by himself. Josh walked him over, left him with a responsible adult, then came back home, but Zeke stayed and walked home afterwards with a neighbor.

Speaking of Zeke and everyone being sick, somehow Zeke managed to avoid most of it. He had the sniffles and a little bit of a runny nose, but that was about it. No coughing, no feeling bad, nothing. He DID wake up one night crying because his ear hurt, but in the morning he was fine. So, that was that. And that is that. We're all recovering now, and I'm not so completely worn out anymore - hence my being back here on the blog.

Since I don't have pictures of us being sick with headcolds, here are some pictures of the boys' recent "bi-annual" haircuts.



















And that essentially brings us all up to speed. Kind of a lame post actually, but things here have been kind of lame I guess. I'll try to do better next time.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Lily says Dee Dee's cute. But she likes him better w long hair! *giggles*