01 December 2008

He's Ba-a-ck!

Ba-dum!






Baaa-duum!







Ba-dum!Ba-dum!Ba-dum!Ba-dum! BA-DUM!!


The day after Thanksgiving, Josh and I (mostly Josh) went through ALL of the boys toys and made four separate boxes/tubs worth of toys that we will rotate through the toy box as they grow bored with whatever's currently out. All of this is to say (besides the fact that my kid have way too many toys already) that some of Zeke's old favorites have made their way back out and he has not wasted any time making good use of them. That's my boy!
(The last one is my favorite. Who thinks to line up cars on the fireplace gate? Fabulous!)

2 comments:

Aubrey Lynn said...

I like the one with the animal butts. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

You have the best interior decorator! Think he'd do my house?

xo
Lin