24 December 2008

Kinky in Helsinki

That's the color that my toe nails are right now. See...


On Saturday, Joni took her mother-in-law, Sue, and sister-in-law, Shelley, to get pedicures for Christmas. Much to Joni's surprise (and to Sue and Shelley's pleasure) I invited myself along for the fun. And it was fun. I have to admit that I chose my color solely on it's name, but I am quite pleased with it. And quite pleased with my Saturday morning. It was great seeing the other Starling ladies again.

I am also quite pleased with the rest of my Saturday as Chad and Ellie came to visit us for the weekend! We had such a fabulous time with the Ramskuglers, just hanging out, and playing board games, and watching movies, and playing with the kids. It was WONDERFUL seeing them again, we feel so special that they included us in their holiday travels. Here are some pictures from our fabulous time with the Ramskuglers...


brushing teeth with Mr. Chad






play time = FUN time


what lovely ladies :)

As for the rest of our week here, it's been full of non-excitement. Just hanging out, getting ready for tomorrow. And speaking of getting ready for tomorrow, I should get going so I can get these kids into bed and clean up and set out all the presents under the tree. And let me just say, those boys are going to be busy tomorrow! Before I go, I am going to share this Lolcat with you simply because I enjoyed it so much. Enjoy.



1 comment:

summer said...

good choice, I was wondering what that title was about.

so fun to have friends that will play w/your boys like that.

hope you had a good Christmas.