14 October 2008

Take It Away Zeke!

Zeke likes to sing. A lot. You can usually find him walking around the house, the food store, WalMart, anywhere really, singing. He mostly likes to sing TV theme songs. And "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" by MIKA. He'll sing along with anything he recognizes, but the songs he sings on his own are ones he knows from watching almost every day. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is Zeke singing along with some of his favorite tunes. (I do not have him singing the Thomas the Tank Engine song, but I'm working on it.)

We'll start with his new favorite, "Spongebob Squarepants". While he still needs a little more work on the words, he has truly nailed the laugh at the end.





Isn't that precious? It's really fun when he does it up and down every aisle at the commissary. Moving right along though, we come to another new favorite show, and that is "Franklin." Now, he usually does a FANTASTIC job singing this one, both with the TV and by himself, but there's something about my busting out the video camera that seems to stifle his creative soul. That being said, my favorite part about this song is when he sings the "Youuuuu" towards the end. It's too much sometimes.




Up next, we have an old favorite, and that is the theme song to "3-2-1 Penguins". Again, he usually does a better job with the words, but that dang camera was in his face again. I love the hand motions though. He really gets into this one.



Leaving the theme song genre behind, we now move onto two of our favorite YouTube videos that I'm guessing we've watched with the boys one time too many. Up first is a song called, "That's the World of Warcraft That You Play" (or something like that...I linked it). I only filmed the end because it's a long song, I was making dinner, and Josh didn't think to grab the camera. But really, it's the hand motions again that kill me. If you look at the right corner towards the end, you can see the guy on the computer that he's imitating. Or watch the whole video and see.



This last video is of Zeke singing the ROFLMAO song. Now, you can't hear most of the song, but you can watch it here. ROFLMAO, for those of you who don't know, is rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off. This video is a bite off of the Muppets video here. Zeke usually does the dance that they do, but he didn't want to get off the chair for this filming. I just feel lucky to get the "doo-doo-doo's" he does so well.


So, there you have it. My musical boy. I hope you enjoyed the shows and


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth!!! I just found your blog and I love it. I can't believe how much Zeke has grown since I last saw you, they are both so adorable! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!