28 October 2008

Fall Has Finally Fallen!

It's finally fall here. No more 85 degree days. I love it! We've actually had to turn on the heat once or twice. Wahooie! And now that that's out of my system...

We took the boys pumpkin picking this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We drove the half hour to a little farm in the middle of nowhere, and picked some pumpkins, two little ones for the boys, one big one for Josh and me. This place was really neat.


They also had a little sandbox that was filled with corn kernels instead of sand. Needless to say, that was probably the boys favorite part.

Sunday, we decorated the pumpkins with markers. What fun! Both boys, okay, all three boys, did great jobs on their pumpkins and on themselves (Josh didn't really get any on himself, that would be the other two).

If you would like to see more pictures of our weekend, you can see them on my flickr page by following THIS link. Even though head colds are running rampant around here (again, the three menfolk have fallen to the malady leaving me feeling fine, but having to take care of them - at least there's no throwing up this time around) we had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like great fun! With the pumpkins...not the being sick stuff. Though if you imagine me saying "sounds like great fun" sarcastically that could apply! Seriously 85 degrees? I think it is supposed to snow here tomorrow...you guys have some catching up to do.

Sara said...

Wow Lady! Your hair is getting long.

Can I just tell you how much I miss you and your boys? I'll find a way to com visit you sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

This sounded like such a fun day! You put up some really cute pictures. Love you all
-Kirsten