03 October 2008

The Best I Could Do

Sadly, I could not figure out how to get a PowerPoint presentation to play on Blogger. I'm sure if I cared enough I could email someone about it and/or actually spend time trying more than the two things I thought of, but I don't really feel like it's all that necessary. BUT, what I did do and figure out is through the lovely site of Flickr. So, if you follow this link to the pictures of our house (click on it, go ahead...but once you've read the rest of my directions), in the upper right corner of the Flickr page you will see a "button" that says slideshow. If you click this button and then DO NOT move your mouse anymore, it will play the slideshow I had created, minus the music I had going in the background. If you want the full effect and have the song "Our House" by Madness at home, feel free to play it as you watch. The song and the slideshow are not equal lengths (the song is longer), but it's still a good time. And since I closed the show with a picture of Deacon, here is a picture of Zeke, just to keep it all fair...sort of. Enjoy the show!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great slideshow of your house! I feel like I've been there. It's gorgeous! :)