09 October 2008

I'm Finished!

It took me an entire month (and then some) but I finally got the rest of my pictures from our trip to New Jersey up on Flickr. Well, all the pictures that I've decided to put up anyway. I concluded the journey of picture uploading today with the set of pictures from the day we went to visit my dad and Karen and Bobby (and JP) in Brick, at their house down there. We had a great time that day, which you can see from the pictures here. Also, if you want, you can view all the pictures from our trip by going to the collection I have them all in by clicking here. And now, I am finished. I can breathe a sigh of relief and call it a day. This means whatever pictures I have from October so far will be finding their way to Flickr soon. You'll know they're up when the pictures in the badge to the left are different than what they are now.

In other news, we were in a little fender bender last evening. We were on our way to Bible study. We pulled onto the driveway that leads to the church parking lot right behind another car who stopped, for whatever reason, on the driveway. All of a sudden, she started backing up! So I leaned over Josh and honked the horn, but she ignored it and backed right into us! She got out and apologized, then started talking about how she was looking for Cache Road and was going to turn around in the parking lot at this church. Then decided instead of actually pulling into the parking lot, doing a "Uie", and then driving out of the parking lot she chose to back up onto the busy street she just left? I'm not sure what her line of thinking was at that point since I was incredibly close to crying as I wasn't in the best mood that evening to begin with. But since we were both stopped and we never actually started moving again, the damage really isn't too bad (that we know of anyways). Here's some pictures...
















See? Nothing terrible. While Josh sat out there with her and waited for the police, I took the boys and walked the rest of the way to church, dropped them off at child care, then went and told Joni what happened when she asked where Josh was. Yeah. It had started out as such a good day too. But it ended well since we watched the latest episode of "Chuck" after we got home from study, put the boys in bed, and Josh finished his schoolwork.

And now I can hear the boys moving around in their beds (well, I'm sure Zeke is moving around in his room) so I am going to go and get them up and out to get some new sneakers for the fall. You know, should fall ever come to Oklahoma. It's currently 86 degrees right now. I suppose there are people who like wearing shorts in October still. I can't admit to being one of them. I want to wear my jeans and I want to wear them all day long with out breaking out into a sweat around lunchtime! At least it's a three day weekend for Josh, so that'll be nice. We will most likely be potty training through it, but it'll be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But WHO will you be potty training?

Ugh, sorry about the car. Why do people ignore horns? Do they think you are beeping for your health? Do they think you are saying a friendly hello? STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN, PEOPLE! Sorry your car is hurt but glad you guys are all okay.

*hugs*

xo
Lin