01 December 2009

I Made It!

Wahooie! I made it through the 30 days of NaBloPoMo. Thank you all for taking this journey with me. I had fun, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up the flow. I do plan on blogging more frequently, at least twice a week or so, but this every day thing is wearing me out. I have no idea how Sara is doing Blog 365. I have a whole new level of respect for her. But, just so this post isn't just me congratulating myself on making through this month of blogging, allow me to tell you about Zeke's new "love".

Well, let me start by filling you all in on the fact that we got cable last week. Whaaat?! I know! Now, the TV isn't necessarily Zeke's new love, although he does enjoy it very much. No, his new love is bittball. Or, as it's more commonly known as, football.


After I took this picture I asked him to stand next to the tv and smile. He just looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Huh?" So, this is the best I could do. Anyhoo...

After getting cable on Monday, we decided to celebrate by watching some football on Thanksgiving. Zeke was so into it. He sat there and he cheered, and he yelled "Go! Go! Go!" at mostly appropriate times, and he would announce that we were watching bittball every time I switched back to it from the parade.

As we were getting ready that day to go to dinner, I was filling in Zeke on what would be happening, going to Mr. Matt and Miss Nikki's, eating turkey, watching movies, etc, and he goes, "And bittball?" So I said, "I'm sure Mr. Matt won't mind putting on some bittball if you want." And Zeke cheered, saying "Yeah! I LOVE bittball!" Now, he wakes up in the morning and asks to watch bittball as soon as he's located his juice. It might be a very sad day when bittball season is over.

7 comments:

Gramma V. said...

Yay, Beth! I, for one, am looking forward to more posts. :)

Anonymous said...

so funny:)

Julie Danielle said...

Very cute!

Keep on posting :)

Anonymous said...

you have to get the NFL network, then football is never over

cheers,
Evan

Ells said...

Great job, Beth!!

That is hilarious that he loves football so much - what a cutie!

Miss Hannah said...

Good Job, Beth! I made it too, even though it felt forced towards the end of the month. I will also be cutting back now and only posting the exciting stuff.

JStar said...

Wow, cable? What's gotten into you guys?