03 February 2008

Welcome Sweet Girl

Some friends of ours here, Chris and Brandy Simmons, had a baby girl yesterday! Her name is Kyla Rose, and we went to visit her today after chapel. Oh, she is so sweet and tiny. While holding her I kept saying how neither of my boys were ever that tiny. Everyone is doing well, and we are just so excited, I had to put this out here for those of you who might know Brandy (Joni, Heather). Anyhoo...here are the stats: born at 3:40 a.m. weighing 3520 grams (about 7 1/2 pounds), and measuring 52 cm long (about 20 1/2 inches). Here are some pictures too...

This is Kyla (as held by Josh).

This is Chris, the proud papa.
And here is Brandy, looking great already.

Congratulations guys! We love you!

2 comments:

Matt and Heather said...

Thanks for posting those pics Beth, it is GREAT seeing little Kyla!

JStar said...

Yes, thanks for sharing the news, Beth! I was excited to see the pictures of Kyla. Can't believe little Brandy had a baby bigger than mine! Please pass along my congratulations to them for me. :) When will the Carpenters be getting to Sill?