29 January 2008

50%

So I took my sweet boys to the doctor's yesterday for their well baby exams (Zeke's 2 year and Deacon's 6 month - I know, I know, I'm a little behind). They both did great and were very well behaved the entire time. My friend, Julz, came with us and I am so grateful she did. Thank you Julz! Anyhoo...they both came in around the 50th percentile for everything (give or take a little bit), and they are both developmentally right where they should be. Here are the stats:






Ezekiel, pictured here sitting on his new sofa, weighed in at a little over 30 pounds and was measured at 35 1/2 inches tall. AND his head, which was riding the curve at the -5% range has soared it's way up to the 50%. Perhaps we give him TOO MUCH praise.









Now Deacon, pictured here enjoying the "activity center", weighed in at just over 18 pounds, and was measured at 26 1/2 inches tall. Deacon also got his first tooth (bottom right) on Sunday! I told him three more and he can start having Cheerios...I expect them to be along VERY soon.

'

'

And that's all the news for now. This is Beth Walter reporting to you live from "Walterland" where nap time is almost over. Until my next report, may God bless you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Everyone happy and heathly...that's what I love to hear. Give them both kisses for me and tell them Aunt Linda misses them SO MUCH.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for our first tooth and normal sized head! ahahahahah! That's so great the boys are doing so well! I love the pictures! They're so stinkin' cute!!! Can't wait to catch up for lunch on Friday!

Childress Family said...

And in the 500th Percentile for Cuteness! Holy cow they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

So glad they are doing well and look so cute!

Kel

JStar said...

Gosh, it took Sam almost a year to reach 18 pounds! Glad the boys are doing so well!