09 February 2008

Z-Man's Maginificent Meandering Menagerie



Come one, Come all!


Z-Man's Magnificent

Meandering
Menagerie


is coming to a place near you!



You'll find this amazing

zoo popping up
ALL OVER THE HOUSE!!


That's right folks,
from laundry baskets


to baby gates,

from the middle of the floor

to people's laps,


Z-man's Magnificent
Meandering
Menagerie

just can't be missed.


Check it out today!

"My name is Deacon, and I visited Z-Man's Magnificent Meandering Menagerie the other day, and boy did I have a blast! As you can see by the photo, I was able to get up close and personal with a few of the animals. It was SO COOL!!!"

It's kind of reminiscent of the sand blog, huh?

(oh, and thank you, Josh, for helping with the title of this blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

JStar said...

I wish I could come and see it!