21 February 2008

Thanks Marie!

I've been tagged by Marie. Since I absolutely love Marie, and by the way Muh-wee, I saw Ray and Ginnie over Christmas and they say "Hello!", I'm going to do it. So here we go...

1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name, Anne, is after my great grandmother Morel. As for Beth, I think we'll leave that one alone.
2. When was the last time you cried? The other day after watching three super sad episodes of X-Files in a row. Who puts three sad episodes of any show in a row?!? Geez people.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, I think it's neat.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Does peanut butter count? It is part of the meat family.
5. Do you have kids? Do I have kids? I sure do!
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I would seriously have to review my life if I wouldn't.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um...
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? I still can't make up my mind. I think about how unsafe it is, but then I think about how much fun it looks too.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Are we British? What's with the "u" in favorite? But I think I'd have to say Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? My shoes don't have laces :)
12. Do you think you are strong? Only by the grace of God (I'm totally using Marie's answer)
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Triple Chocolate oh YEAH!
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they seem to have a sense of humor or not.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? How little God comes up in my conversations and blogs and emails when He is the single most important person and driving force in my life.
17. Who do you miss the most? This is a hard one...I miss you all, but it's constantly changing as to who I miss the most. Last night I was really missing the Carpenters. Right now, I'm missing Muh-wee.
Where's 18?
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Red pajama pants and black socks
20. Have you ever re-gifted? More than I should probably admit
.21. What are you listening to right now? "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) by MIKA. This song cracks me up! I mean, with lines like, "A watering hole where the girls are round and curves in all the right places" how can you go wrong?
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? red-violet
23. Favorite smells? camp early in the morning, coffee, crayons
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my hubby
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Are you kidding me? She's fabulous! I am still waiting for her to make a random visit to our house though, what with all the traveling she does.
26. Favorite sports to watch? curling, bowling, snooker
Okay, where did 27-29 go to?
30. Favorite food? ice cream...ahhhhhh...happiness
31. Scary movies or happy endings? How about scary movies with happy endings?
32. Last movie you watched?
33. What color shirt are you wearing? black...matches the socks and paw prints on the pants
34. Summer or winter? why not spring or fall? I, unlike Marie, enjoy the inbetween season best
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
36. Favorite dessert? Go back to #30
37. What book are you reading now? Once I find my copy of it I'll be reading Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
38. What is on your mousepad? it's a pale, pale blue with the dell logo on it...very exciting
39. What did you watch on tv last night? I didn't watch TV last night.
40. Favorite sound? my kids laughing
41. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles
42. What is the furthest you have been from home? Where's home? Where I'm from or where I'm currently living? If it's where I'm from, then here...If it's where I'm living, then New Jersey
43. Do you have a special talent? I'm kind of artistisc
44. Where were you born? New Jersey!

Whew! I made it through. And now I tag Joni (I'm sure you saw that coming, Joni) and Summer! Have fun ladies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about the answer to the last movie you watched?

~Lin

summer said...

Oh now i've got a lot of work to do and i just haven't been blogging lately. But i'll get to it, even if it takes me a while. enjoyed reading yours
tchuess

JStar said...

Beeeethh! Do I ever respond to emails like this? What made you think I'd do a blog one! Well, maybe I will because I like you. :) Good work on Zeke and the big boy bed!

Childress Family said...

Aww..Ray. He's so cute. Did he show you his camera again?