03 September 2014

Let's DO This Thing!

It's time for school to start again! Tomorrow, September 4th, is the first day of school for the older boys and I think it's safe to say we are all ready for it. Not that it hasn't been a great summer, because it truly has been, and I'm hoping to blog about some/most/all of it in the coming weeks. 

Actually,I'm planning on getting back into the swing of blogging things as the boys get back into the swing of school things. We shall see how it goes. Today I'm doing my best to get all of my pictures from the past year(!!!) in some sort of order to make it a bit easier for me. However, looking at the myriad of pictures I have to sort through and label and what's it, it might be a 2 or 3 day job. In other words, don't be surprised if you don't hear from me again until Monday.

Until then, here's a side-by-side from last school year. The first day of school is on the left, and the last day of school is on the right. 



It never ceases to amaze me how much they quickly they grow.

No comments: