05 July 2010

Already?

Guess who's 2 months old today?

I'll give you 3 hints.
Hint #1: he likes to sleep (when he actually sleeps that is) with his hands in the air sometimes.




Hint #2: when Uruguay's game on Friday went into extra time, and then into penalty kicks, it was just too much excitement for him.



Hint #3: he makes the saddest faces, and just kills people when he pushes out his bottom lip.



Can you believe my sweet baby is 2 months old already? I sure can't. Of course, sometimes I forget he's only 2 months old when I look at how big he is. (According the measuring and weighing we did at home today he's weighing in at around 15 pounds and is about 24 inches long. He goes to the doctor for his 2 month well baby appointment next week, so I'll have "official" numbers then.) But he's so sweet (when he's not crying), and has a smile that is so contagious and wonderful. I'll try to get another good picture of it. It's just hard because I get so caught up in it, that taking pictures just doesn't happen. And, of course, when I think to take pictures and get the camera (or the phone) he stops smiling and does his "concerned" face. Ah well. But now I hear the little man crying for some lunch, so I had better get going.

Oh! I almost forgot. Finn started rolling over this month. I know, I know. Already?


2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is 2 months either.

Chasing the Light said...

Beth!Finn a beast! (and I mean that in the most loving way possible, remember my beast kids?) Anyway, Nora is pretty petite for a Humphrey. Right now she is 8 months and 18 lbs by this age Asher was HUGE. I remember his thighs looking like they were dripping over his knees. KUDOs to Mommas that nurse rolly, polly little ones. SWEET!