01 April 2010

Afternoon Constitutionals

With the weather being so nice lately, the boys and I ( and Josh when he's home) have started going for little walks after the boys get up from their naps.



And with everything melting, it's been perfect for putting the boys in their rainboots so they can go puddle jumping, as there is a lot of water all over the place.




Sometimes the boys even hold hands. Okay, the usually don't but this picture is too cute not to post.




The boys have a great time splashing about. I have a great time just being in the sun. And it's a good way to use up some of their seemingly endless supply of energy.

Oh, and here's a little video I took of the boys splashing the other day. I hope you enjoy it as much as they enjoyed splashing in that puddle.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ells said...

They are INTENT puddle jumpers! Good jumping, guys! Have fun! :)

Meagan said...

I love how they take turns jumping in the same puddle. Too sweet.