10 August 2009

Read 'Em and Weap!

Okay, Niki. I'll see your Six Little Ducks, and raise you one Godfather of Soul:

I'll spare you the parentheses this time. The song, in case you can't really hear it, is "Get Up Offa That Thing" by James Brown. It plays during the last few minutes of "Robots". Also, I posted two videos because the first one has both boys dancing (Deacon stops dancing halfway through the first video so he can poop), but the second has Zeke doing a little bit better moves and he lays a sweet kiss on Deacon which is too good not to share.

And I don't know about you, Niki, but I know my boys can do better (I think Zeke may have been too busy trying to copy the dance moves he was seeing on the TV, and we all know Deacon's excuse). How about one more round? We'll give each other until, um, Friday? to capture our boys' sweet moves. Does Friday work for you?

4 comments:

Ells said...

awesome! What great boys... can't wait to see Niki's response!

Niki said...

Ok, this is getting serious! Those were some funky moves. Of course our little rascals are holding out on us with their best moves. It's like Jack knows when the camera's on even when he doesn't see me filming. This is going to be tough! However, we accept your Friday deadline! Game on! I'm such a stage mom! Hahahhah!

Meagan said...

Oh the spin and yelp at the end wins major points!

Aunt Awesome said...

I like that smooth spin move at the end! Go Zeke!

Love,
Aunt Linda