06 August 2009

Are You Sure, Niki?

Are you sure you want to take on these two in a "Toddler Dance-Off?"

I'm just making sure. Keep in mind, this is only a small sampling of what these two can do. I'll save their better moves under wraps, as it were, for now. Be afraid, Jack. Be very, very afraid.

(In case you can't tell, they're dancing to the end song of "Backyardigans".)
(Did you notice Zeke's little "foot in the air" pose at the end?)
(After the kids finish singing on the show, they run into a house for snack time. After they're done singing and dancing, my boys run into their bedroom calling out, "Later! Later!")
(Also, I posted July pics on Flickr. It's mostly parade shots, but they're still pretty cool. Lots of neat cars.)
(I think I'm done parenthesizing now.)
(Yes, I made up that word. I know you know what I mean.)

(okay, now i'm done)

3 comments:

Ells said...

Hilarious! I'm glad you told us to look out for the foot in the air pose - it was worth seeing again!!

Makes me wonder what Chad was like as a kid... does energetic and creative baby dancing lead to energetic and creative adult dancing?

Meagan said...

Oh my after reviewing both yours and Niki's video I am hard pressed to make a decision. I believe we need to see more video!

Anonymous said...

that was so adorable! and funny lol :) the boys are precious, and getting so big!

kirsten