24 February 2009

Maybe I'm a Little Bit Biased

I'm just going to put it out there. I think my boys are just the cutest EVER, and I am going to take this time to share some pictures that just make me smile. Feel free to "ooh" and "aah" and "aww" right along with me.


<--There's how Deacon decided to watch a movie the other night.



Here's Deacon. This is him. -->
All the time with the smiles (and the food).








I bought the boys some new boots for when it rains. Zeke's has dinosaurs and Deacon's has frogs. I think they like them. In fact, Deacon wore his around the house the entire time "Finding Nemo" was on.







<-- I've decided Zeke drinks too much juice and started giving him more water. This is him going through withdrawl.


This -->
is how I found him yesterday after his nap. ON the books.







On Sunday, I thought the boys looked SO handsome that I took some pictures. Sadly, the pictures really don't do the boys any justice.
(But they're still cute pictures.)








AND! As you can see by my fabulous map, Josh has made it to Juneau. He gets back on the boat today and will (hopefully) make it to Anchorage on Thursday!





Okay, that's all I have for now. Thank you for indulging my whim there. You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Ells said...

Of course they're adorable boys, and they are definitely handsome in those pics from Sunday!

Way to go Josh! Hope the time FLIES by until he comes back to get you all!

Sara said...

I heart your boys!

And I heart you!

And I'm super happy Josh's trip is going so well! We've been praying for him.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Aaaaaah!

Way to hit the books, Zeke! Atta boy.

You know I think your boys are the cutest boys ever. (Sam is the cutest baby.) I am just so sad that I can't pop over for a quick snuggle every now and then. I hope you are reminding them of my deep love for them! (And my awesomeness. I would hate for them to forget about the awesomeness.)

xoxoxoxox!
Linda

PS~ Glad Josh made it to AK! Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! i love how you say zeke is going through withdrawal when other moms may see it as being very whiny (that was basically meant to say you have a great outlook on anything bad the boys may do). and yay for josh making it to alaska!!

love,
kirsten