01 January 2009

Title Block

That's what I have. I know what I want to say, but I don't know what to title it, so there you go.

Happy 2009 Everyone! I am pleased to say I was able to stay up until midnight last night. First time in, oh, three years? Four years? I'm not really much of a night owl anymore. Not really much of an early bird either for that matter. Hmm. Anyhoo...

I'm still not committed fully to Blog 365 (see my previous post for a link to it if you want to know more about it), I think it would be fun, but I also don't want to overload my readers with posts every. single. day. But I am going to just take it one day at a time and see how it goes. The "official" theme for January is "Change." Boy is that appropriate, huh? I like it! But I'm not going to address any of the changes here today.

Today, I am going to address the Christmas video once again. Sigh. I made it. It's groovy. It's 7 1/2 minutes long. And it's stuck in my Photoshop video program. Well, not entirely. I got it onto the computer and onto the blog here. BUT when I posted it here, the resolution was terrible and the sound was wrong. You could hear the original sounds playing along with the music. That part isn't that bad since it is kind of fun to hear the kids "talk", but you couldn't see anything. Ugh. So, now I have to play around with it some more, I guess, to see if I can't fix that. If I can't, then I guess y'all will have to come visit us to see the video in the program all nice and clear and whatsit.

Until I get the video up here, you'll have to make do with the pictures we took, which I will be putting up on Flickr, once I publish this post. BUT, before I do that, here is a picture I took of my sweet boys, this first sweet day of this sweet new year.

2 comments:

Ells said...

sweet sweet sweet! What sweet faces!!! That cute picture makes up for the video in my book!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are the sweetest little nephews an aunt could ever ask for!

Sorry the vid isn't working. :-(

(There are themes for Blog 365? I need to go back and read that more closely.)

xo
Lin