11 January 2009

Take It Away, Bing!


Oh, you must have been a beautiful baby.



You must have been a wonderful child.


When you were only starting


to go to kindergarten



I bet you drove the little boys wild...




Yes, you must have been a beautiful baby,

'cause, baby, look at you now.


I think it's pretty easy to see where my boys get their good looks from. Feel free to agree, if only because today is my birthday. And, for those who didn't figure it out, the words above each picture are from Bing Crosby's song, "You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby".

10 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Do I see where the boys get it or what!!! Beautiful Girl!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!

(nine more days)

Paula said...

So Amazing!
Happy Birthday Beth!
Love you much,
Paula

Ells said...

They sure do look like you! Wow, Beth! Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

i hope your birthday was great i sent you a message but wasnt sure if u got it love ya :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beth!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!! Give my hugs to the boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, we KNEW they didn't get it from Josh. You don't need to be all CSI to figure that one out. :-)

Happy Birthday! You were gorgeous from the start. And I love that Deacon has his finger up his nose in the last pic; rock on DeeDee!

xoxo
Lin

summer said...

Happy Birthday! Maybe you should try for a girl??? :0)

blessings,

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much they look like you:) Happy Birthday!

Niki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so inspired to go digging through Tom's baby pictures. Future McMurtrie blog????hmmmm... Those pictures were too sweet. Those boys are definitely your mini mes.

Aubrey Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to you and your beautiful babies!!!