28 April 2008

The Things That Man Says

This conversation occured as I was cutting Josh's hair yesterday:

Josh: So I've made up a new word in honor of our favorite movie star.

Beth: Bruce Campbell?

Josh (with a slight tone of disbelief): No. Brad Pitt.

Beth: Ahhh. Yes, Brad Pitt. So, what's the word?

Josh: Well, if something is really cool, or something really cool happens, it is now "bradical".

Beth: Nice. So, is Angelina pregnant again?

Josh (in as serious a voice as one can come by): I just don't know how Brad keeps up with her. She is all over the place. I buy things I don't need at the Shopette every day just to read the magazine headlines in a small attempt to know what she's up to.

He seriously cracks me up.

************

Here is a video of Deacon making "kissy noises". He actually does a much better job now and it's very sweet. But this is the video I have, so this is the video you get. Oh, and that tooth I said came in on Wednesday or whenever, yeah. It actually didn't come in until Saturday. I counted that chicken WAY before it hatched. But we are still at four teeth. Very exciting.


************

This is a video of what Zeke does most of the day. Just in case anyone was wondering. Just back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and...well, you get the picture. Ahh, to have that much energy.



2 comments:

Niki said...

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't think those boys could get any cuter. Hahahah. I love Zeke doing the "monkey laps" (as we call them). How funny! Jack just started giving the oh so slimey open mouth kisses. I am loving him at this age. It's so much fun! I can't believe how big Deacon has gotten. And as for Josh....hahahahha, there's no words. :-)

Sara said...

hahaha! Zeke cracks me up. I can remember a time when he simply refused to walk and now this... back and forth and back and forth! :)