15 April 2008

I Dare You Not to Laugh

Deacon hit his head a little harder than usual last night and I think he might have become a little bit delerious afterwards. He laughed like this for a good twenty minutes. What do you think?







This next video is from a few weeks ago. Zeke and I set up this game and had a seriously fun time. I like games like this...pretty much no work for me (I did have to refluff the pillow after every plop) and lots of running for Zeke so he gets tired out.




Deacon also sprouted his third tooth today. Such a big boy. I haven't gotten a clear picture of it yet, but I'm working on it. I did get these two fabulous pictures today though...

Here is what the boys shirts looked like after lunch today.

Deacon figured out how to get at the Cheerios in the backpack...

...Remind you of anyone? (Zeke when he was 11 months old.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wish your videos were ten times longer. I can't get enough of Zeke and Deacon! They are so cute...that laugh is adorable. I miss my special diaper time. That pillow game looks awesome, too. Wonder if Jeff would play that with me....?

Love,
Linda

Sara said...

OMGoodness! Your boys are just too handsome! Lily is quite the lucky girl. ;)
I was just about to get on your case... that we never see a pic of you... when you showed up (on video no less.)
Miss you!