24 March 2014

Sniffles and Laughs

Oh my gosh you guys (*Drama Queen alert*).  I had such a terrible head cold last week, and it lasted pretty much all week.  It started on Monday and really, I'm still sniffling a bit today. All of that is to say, I didn't blog for the past 2 weeks because I was sick all of last week.  I'm not sure how that math works out, but in my stuffed up mind, it does.  SO, since I pretty much missed a week of doing things like blogging, emailing, cleaning the house and what's it, this post is going to be short and sweet so I can get to some of those other things too.

We watched "Frozen" for the first time on Friday (and for the second time last night). There's a Mickey Mouse short on the DVD in the bonus features that we also watched. For whatever reason, this particular short tickled Finn to no end. Here's a clip of his natural reaction to this video:

He's too much right? Josh and I were cracking up watching him crack up, and I hope you did too a little. Now, the laundry is calling out to me, and I must answer, so that's all for now.

No comments: