21 July 2009

This Almost Seems Mean

So, I have a few friends who are currently pregnant. Some of these friends have been posting pictures of their bellies on their blogs. I love this. I think baby bellies are beautiful, and so, in the spirit of sharing, I have decided to post some belly pictures as well...






Check out that belly! I know it's the pajamas that make his gut look big, but wow. And he's clearly not a fat kid. It's all right there in his belly. How about if we take another look, maybe a bit closer....





Whoa. His shirt can't even compete with it. Deacon's belly is a force to be reckoned with, or something like that. Sweet boy. Here he is, a fantastic eater (I wish Zeke would take lessons), with a sweet and happy disposition, and here I am, his mother, making fun of him. Shame on me. How about if we look at it this way: I LOVE that boy and his belly, the belly makes me happy, and I just want to share some of my "little" bits of happiness with you, my dear friends. There, that sounds much better.

7 comments:

Aubrey Lynn said...

That is an awesome belly! Truly a force to be reckoned with. He's definitely a Walter boy!

Ells said...

I don't think it's mean! Bet he'll be proud of it when he reads your old blog posts as a teenager... belly pride seems to be a guy thing!

Anonymous said...

That is a good belly! Sam has one just like it which is why none of his 18 mos. onesies fit and I have to dress him in 2T shirts. Hooray for the boys with bellys!

xo
Linda

Corry said...

i think its cute and def not mean :o) its nice to share the happiness :o)

Meagan said...

Nothing cuter than a little boy belly!

Sara said...

I just want to eat him up he is so cute!

Embrace the Circus said...

I just love baby belly. Madeline's got a nice little one, too. It cracks me up.