21 July 2008

Auf Weidersehn Peavey Cat!

I have no idea if I spelled that right, but I did my best. Anyhoo, this morning, Josh took Peavey to the airport and sent him on his way to New Jersey. That's right. No more cat. I'd say I'm sad to see him go but he was so awful last night, that saying goodbye this morning wasn't that hard. I'm sure we'll miss him in a few days (or weeks when we see him again while visiting NJ). Peavey is going to be staying with some friends of ours for the few months we're in Oklahoma, then we'll collect him up and bring him with us to whatever future destination the Army has in store for us. Until then, here is a picture of Peavey on our hotel bed, you know, to help you make it through the separation.

We also went back to the town we've called "home" the last 5+ years for our last German fest. It was sweet way to end our time here. I'll post those pictures on Flickr soon.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ciao Peavey!

Childress Family said...

I hate to say it, but life without a cat is kinda nice. You might get used to not having him. ;-)

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey.."some friends of yours" here to let you know that Peavy is safe in NJ and the first official resident of our new house. The plane ride doesn't seem to have effected him at all. We hadn't heard from you guys though, so we're really not sure if there's certain food or anything he likes?? (ene706@yahoo.com is our email)

Talk to you soon,
Elyse & Eric