31 May 2008

Stuff Christians Like

I have been reading this blog/website/whatever called Stuff Christians Like, and I LOVE it. This guy, Jon, who writes it is, in my opinion anyways, hilarious. So, I am here, now, writing this little post, to let you all know about it so you can check it out and laugh along with me. If you want a place to start instead of "wherever" here is a link to my favorite entry so far "Eagles." To quote Josh about this site (yes, I've made him read it too, and he enjoys it also), "He writes like I think." Yeah. He's that funny.

However, since this site is about my boys more than anything else, and since I think they are so, SO, cute, here are some pictures from their first dual bubble bath (they're boys...we didn't ever think about bubbles because they're boys I guess...but Zeke has had one before...literally, one), and Zeke "on the phone" this morning. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm rolling with the "Eagle" entry. Hilarious is right!

And again with my favorite comments... "you're boys are darling" and "I love it when you sneak into a picture!"