14 May 2008

That Boy and His Toys

"How are you today, Sir?"
"I'm just fine, thank you. How are you?"
(times 2...well, really 3...there was a third couple that didn't fit the frame properly)





This one makes me want to sing, "One of these things just doesn't belong here.
One of these things just isn't the same..."



In case you weren't sure, Thomas is kind of a big deal here.
Just look at all those animals and cars lined up to see him.

My favorite is the cat bouncer/ticket checker/money collector.
Whatever his job, it's all about crowd control.



I can just hear all those little animals saying,
"Oooh! Just look at those beautiful flowers!"

4 comments:

Niki said...

Don't you just love the mind of a child? Hahahah. Their imaginations are wild and I wish I knew what Jack was thinking all the time. You can always see the wheels turning. I love the little parades that Zeke creates! Where did you get all the little animals? They're so cute!

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That looks like a good time right there. :-)

xo
Linda

summer said...

I love the beautiful flowers- oh how i miss that about Germany. even though we were there for a short time
there are some distinct memories.