02 December 2007

Rolling and Rocking

So, it's been awhile since I last blogged, and I blame Josh. Hehehe...not too much of the usual things get done while he's home on leave. But we're really not complaing. We are just too thrilled to have him here and we're sure you all understand. But that's not the reason for this blog. No, this post is to let you all know that Deacon is rolling over. That's right, he started yesterday morning as we were getting ready for church, and he's been doing it non-stop since. I took a video, but I can't figure out how to get it to actually load into the blog, so I also took a step by step photo set. That is what you're looking at here. Lying on the back, swinging the legs, and up and over we go! Too cool. We've also started bottle feeding Deacon because I just can't keep up with his insane Walter male metabolism anymore. Ah well.



As for Zeke, he is just too much these days. He's started dancing and enjoys rocking out with Daddy while Daddy plays the guitar. Zeke has also started to say and sign up a storm, which has been very encouraging to me. I'll admit it, I was starting to get a little worried. Just a little though. Zeke is also getting too tall. He can now reach just about anything anywhere and it's made life so much more interesting. Our new favorite phrase is, "Now, Zeke, where did you find that?" Oh yeah. And that's really all the new for now. Until next time, God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, those're my brilliant boys! So proud of them!

Anonymous said...

Beth-
The boys look great and I'm so excited that everyone is home again. Glad you all are doing well!
Kelly