10 December 2007

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

We finally did it. We shaved Deacon's head this weekend. It seemed a cruel thing to do with winter just starting, but we figured if shaving his head was inevitable then it'd be better to do it now so that it can start growing back now. The question remains though, will it grow back blond like Zeke's did, or will it grow back brown like it was before we shaved it. Personally, I'm hoping for brown. However, the fuzz we left is pretty light, so I've got a feeling we're going to have another blond baby over here soon. I guess only time will truly tell. Heehee! Here are the before, during and after shots of the shaving session. I also posted a picture of how Zeke looked before we shaved his head, how he looked right after we shaved his head, and how he looks now. You know, just for fun.

Here's Deacon...


And here's Zeke...


4 comments:

Niki said...

I love it! It's like a little baby hair club for men comercial, only in reverse. Hahahaha. Are you all heading to the states for Christmas? If we don't see you before....have a great holiday!!!

Anonymous said...

I love what Niki said about the baby hair club for men! It's funny because it's true. :-)

That last pic of Deacon is priceless. I can almost hear him thinking "Yep, here I am, mac'n out all cool and stuff. The ladies love the bald head." Such a sweet boy!

JStar said...

Hey Beth, my mom and I are wondering why shaving Deacon's poor little head was inevitable?

KToth said...

I'm with Jones on this one, Beth- Why was shaving his head inevitable? My little 5 month old, Joshua, is totally bald except a little stache of hair at the base of his head in the back. That I think is going to have an appointment with the razor sooner or later, now that you've inspired me.