01 November 2007

"If you like to waltz with potatoes..."

...have I got two sweet vegetables for you! Here are pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes. Zeke was Bob the Tomato and Deacon was Jean Claude Pea (both are from VeggieTales for those of you who aren't familiar with those characters or that wonderful show). A big thank you goes out to Grandma Walter who made these adorable costumes for the boys. They were a big hit at Harvestfest, which I took the boys to...after all, you can't get all dressed up in such adorable costumes and then just sit at home! It was a fun night, crazy, but fun. We hope everyone else enjoyed their Halloweens and had a fun, safe night. Now we're just counting down the days until Daddy gets home sometime this month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! I know I'm biased but I think they are the cutest kids ever to walk the earth.

Deacon's changed so much since I last saw him! I hope we can still have special diaper time at Christmas...

summer said...

Such cute outfits!! How was the Harvest fest? Who put it together? Do you ever corispond with the Bighams?
I'm so excited your hubby is coming home this month! Blessings and joy to you! Thank you for your sacrifice!