16 October 2007

Maybe it's my own fault for putting so much in the bowl

So, Zeke's been doing pretty well using a spoon with some help from me (he doesn't really need my help, but he thinks he does...anyhoo). So tonight I figured, why not give him his own bowl of yogurt and a spoon and see how he does? Well, let's just say it'll be awhile before I try this again (at least with as much yogurt as I put in the bowl anyway). Here are a few pictures from tonight. As you can see, fun was had by all!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, the first and last ones opened up large when I clicked them but not the middle one. So yay for figuring out how to make them open up...mostly! :-p

He's so adorable. I miss you guys.

Childress Family said...

Yes, good times with self-feeding! Mealtimes are now quite the adventure, huh?

Anonymous said...

Beth, I LOVE your commentary on life with kids. You keep me giggling! Miss you, Paula