05 December 2012

Where's the B---

After I wrote this post [click here], Finn had sort of stopped overloading his bed with his toys and was usually sleeping comfy where he should be.  However, one night last week, I went in to check on him before going to bed myself.  I immediately saw the basket on his bed and said (to myself, in my head) "Where's the baby?" 
 
 
Then I took a closer look and realized Finn was not in his bed at all.  So then I thought, "Where the heck IS the baby?!"
 
 
OH, he's over here, NOT sleeping at 10:00 (or so) at night!  Great.
 
I thought maybe this was a fluke, that SURELY Finn did not enjoy not sleeping on the green chair,  and that he would never fill his bed to the point where he couldn't even be in it again.  I thought wrong.
 
 
This time, however, he did not sit in the green chair waiting for help.  This time I found him like this:
 


Fast asleep on the floor, on the opposite side of the room from his bed, using his pants as a pillow and his pillow as a blanket.  The kid is out of control.

No comments: