27 December 2010

Christmas 2010 Part One: The Introduction

I had thought about writing one big epic post about our Christmas this year, but instead I've decided to do it in smaller segments, posting one piece each day this week. My reasons for this are two-fold. One, I just spent an hour on flickr putting up and labeling all of our pictures from this month, and I don't want to do any more on the computer today. Two, if I did do one post, it would seriously be a loooooong one since there are cookies and church and opening presents and the power outage all to be shared. And I wouldn't want to bore anyone by going on and on and on all in one shot. But so I don't leave you empty handed (since I am leaving now), here's a picture of Finn trying to yoink one of Deacon's presents Christmas morning:

No comments: