02 November 2007

Yummy!

So I gave Deacon his first taste of rice cereal this morning, and I have to say, it went way better than I thought it would. He actually ate five spoonfuls (obviously with a very small spoon) before he started spitting it back out, and he never really screwed up his face in utter disgust. In fact, the face he's making in the picture is about as "funny" as it got. I must admit, that was a little disappointing, but I guess with something as bland as rice cereal you can't really hope for too much more. Oh, and how talented am I to be able to feed him and take his picture at the same time? Mother of the Year Award, here I come! Okay, maybe not, but I am impressed with my own multi-tasking skills (does a hyphen really go in there?). Okay, Zman needs to get up, so I need to go. Just wanted to post this right quick, and let you all know Deacon's working on his first set of teeth. Isn't four months a little young for that? Zeke was eight months old when he got his first teeth. I have a feeling this little one is going to develop and grow way faster than Zeke did. After all, if he's ever going to be able to hang out with Zeke he has a lot of catching up to do! Great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You = Winner Mom!

He's starting to look so much like Zeke in the cheek area! I think he'll always ways have Josh's eyes, though. And hey, next time you want a funny face, stick some lemon in there! That'll get things going. Hee hee!